Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microblading Eye Brows
02-20-2018, 04:55 PM,
Microblading Eye Brows
I had my brows microbladed a few weeks ago, and I must say it is about the best $299 I've ever spent.

The technician told me I was only the 4th male she has microbladed in the last 2 years, so men tend to overlook this excellent procedure. For us wearers, thin brows can be a bit of a giveaway. Yes, there are plenty of men with full heads of hair with surprisingly thin brows, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule.

Microbladed brows can be fantastically realistic, and I am very happy with the result. And no, I never post pictures so sorry about that - not gonna do it. There are many pictures on the web of extremely realistic looking brows done on men, and up close
my brows look like real individual hairs. It's impossible to tell the microblading from
the real hairs.

If you have thin brows, it really is an excellent option to consider, and since it is semi-
permanent, you aren't left with something forever if you happen not to like it.

And BTW, it does make you look younger if you have thin brows to begin with.

-AG
02-21-2018, 12:38 AM,
RE: Microblading Eye Brows
Hi Atlanta Guy,
Thanks for posting that. It’s an area that’s often over-looked. It adds to the over-all look and you’re right--it does make you look younger.
Thanks,
John