a little pricey, but worth it.

Attached Files Image(s)

01-05-2018, 08:47 AM,
RE: this leave in conditioner works great
this works great too

Attached Files Image(s)

01-05-2018, 08:49 AM,
I started using this product several weeks ago after it was posted on the board. It’s very good, however the BlueMAX refresher is excellent as well. I use both products. I use the awesome wig conditioner after a shampoo and I use the BlueMAX refresher in between shampoos to soften the hair. The BlueMAX refresher is a heavier (oilier) product so you have to be careful with it. They recommend that you spray it into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and spread it through the hair. The awesome wig conditioner is lighter so you can spray it on the hair directly. You can also use the awesome wig conditioner in between shampoos but they recommend that you wet the hair a little with water first.
01-05-2018, 02:54 PM,
(01-05-2018, 08:49 AM)KenJJ Wrote: I started using this product several weeks ago after it was posted on the board. It’s very good, however the BlueMAX refresher is excellent as well. I use both products. I use the awesome wig conditioner after a shampoo and I use the BlueMAX refresher in between shampoos to soften the hair. The BlueMAX refresher is a heavier (oilier) product so you have to be careful with it. They recommend that you spray it into the palm of your hand, rub your hands together and spread it through the hair. The awesome wig conditioner is lighter so you can spray it on the hair directly. You can also use the awesome wig conditioner in between shampoos but they recommend that you wet the hair a little with water first.

yeah I know. its amazing how such a little bit of the blue max refreshner can make your hair so soft and shiny! I immediately went onto ebay and bought another bottle. I also have the sealer and the shampoo and conditioner, but have not used them yet
01-14-2018, 08:37 PM,
I have been happy with Infusium 23 Leave-in conditioner. I get the big 34oz bottle from Amazon, then transfer to a small spray bottle.