Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a short question
12-21-2017, 11:55 PM,
Just a short question
Hey guys!

Just a short question about the color. Im not sure which color (5 -7 medium dark brown) is the right one for me. So can you help me?

Thanks in advance!

Best regards

Attached Files Image(s)

12-22-2017, 11:45 AM,
RE: Just a short question
HI Nathan,
It’s not accurate to judge color from a photo since all monitors are set differently and lighting conditions vary. Just looking at this photo is see three distinct colors (although for the aforementioned reasons the exact color number cannot be determined). The color at the bottom of you hair looks very dark. Higher up it gets lighter. And at the top it looks like you have even lighter sunstreaks. I’m assuming you have a receding hairline since from the back it looks like you have great hair. The best way to match your colors is to send in a sample of your hair--the bigger the better in your case so we can catch all the tones. Please send your hair sample to:

TOPLACE USA
PO BOX 577
WAYZATA, MN 55391
USA

888-986-7522

Thanks Nathan.
Regards,
John
12-23-2017, 08:03 AM,
Hi John!

Yes the front is receding. Not that bad but its getting thinner and thinner and i had enough with the medication. So I
decided to wearing a hairsystem. Anyway..

I already send you the printable order form with the sample. I think it should arrive the days. To bridge the gap ( about 2 month for the costum piece) I want to wear a stock unit. So if a stock unit fits about I would appreciate to order this.
Let me know which color could fit.

Thanks for your support and great work!

Regards
03-28-2018, 11:50 PM,
Hey John!

Unfortunately the hairsystem has a wrong color (color 17). It´s a bit to bright and its more blonde than brown. I think I need the color 6. Is it possible to buy a suitable color ring? If the hair piece is a bit to dark, is it possible to color-match the remaining hair?

How to proceed? Should I send you a new hair sample?
The hairsystem is awesome! Unfortunately the color does not fit you sent me.

Thanks in advance

Best regards
Raphael
03-29-2018, 01:02 PM,
As soon as I receive the hair sample I’ll be in contact with you about the color. Thanks Nathan.