Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STOP! Read this post and give thanks for all you have
07-03-2009, 02:27 AM,
STOP! Read this post and give thanks for all you have
I was brought to tears last night because of what I saw on the TLC cable channel which ran a story on two very special
young people who are born with one body and two heads.The wake each day and make it work.You think you have problems
because the color in your hair is not perfect or someone is selling something on both sites.Those problems can be worked out.
My life is not that bad and its time we all thank God for what we have.That show last night changed my life forever,no joke.
What those girls face each day is unreal and it never ends.Lets all end each day as friends and start each day as friends and
work out small problems.
07-03-2009, 02:34 AM,
Re: STOP! Read this post and give thanks for all you have
Nice post meandean. I have to remind myself of things like this all the time. I get mad and upset when things aren't working out the way i want them to with my hair... blending, color, lifting, etc. Then you realize the "real" problems that others are facing everyday and my problems don't seem to be so bad.
07-03-2009, 03:17 AM,
Meandean estamos de acuerdo, deberías ver lo que veo aca cada día. Vivo en colombia donde hay mucha pobreza. La gente es tan fuerte, no puedo creerlo! Todos los días le doy gracias al señor por todo lo que tengo.
07-03-2009, 06:10 PM,
reubin Wrote:Meandean estamos de acuerdo, deberías ver lo que veo aca cada día. Vivo en colombia donde hay mucha pobreza. La gente es tan fuerte, no puedo creerlo! Todos los días le doy gracias al señor por todo lo que tengo.

Not sure all speak spanish here or not but ..Reubin says he agrees w/ you Meandean and the things he sees where he lives are tough that he pretty much cant believe it and he gives thanks each day for what he has.
Pero beuno, Pensabe que hablas ingles tambien Reubin....si? Si si, pq escribio usted en espanol tambien..a mi no pasa nada..pero justo quiero saber.
07-03-2009, 10:24 PM,
Funny you sould mention. Yesterday I was flicking through the papaer and came across this story about a young guy who was born without arms and legs- just put things in perspective a little.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1196755/The-astonishing-story-man-born-arms-legs--world-famous-swimmer-surfer-footballer.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... aller.html</a><!-- m -->
07-06-2009, 12:58 AM,
Meandean Wrote:I was brought to tears last night because of what I saw on the TLC cable channel which ran a story on two very special
young people who are born with one body and two heads.The wake each day and make it work.You think you have problems
because the color in your hair is not perfect or someone is selling something on both sites.Those problems can be worked out.
My life is not that bad and its time we all thank God for what we have.That show last night changed my life forever,no joke.
What those girls face each day is unreal and it never ends.Lets all end each day as friends and start each day as friends and
work out small problems.

Christ! Imagine having two heads and going bald on both! Thats what we brits would call a 'double whammy'. Farrell would be rubbing his greasy palms together!
07-06-2009, 11:14 AM,
It is too easy to get frustrated over stuff like colour blends or if the cut is right. But I wore a turban for over 10 years (not my choice) and when I feel the wind on my scalp, omg its something that money can't buy. Especially with my hairstyle now, its not great but I don't care, it gives me freedom to enjoy my life, something which I am thankful for.