Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a young 24 year old. Is this (a piece) really the route that I want to go.
12-04-2017, 01:35 AM,
I'm a young 24 year old. Is this (a piece) really the route that I want to go.
After reading through these forums I'm kind of getting the sense that alot of older people wear these. I'm going to have to buy a full cap if I do intend on the piece route. It'll cost about 500$ every 3 months for the rest of my life. I live in South east asia and it's so incredibly hot here. I like to go surfing, mountain biking, hiking as much as i can- i'm extremely active. Can I actually do this (live a normal life with my old style of hair) with a full cap piece?
12-04-2017, 01:36 AM,
RE: I'm a young 24 year old. Is this (a piece) really the route that I want to go.
most importantly, is it worth it?
12-04-2017, 10:59 AM,
RE: I'm a young 24 year old. Is this (a piece) really the route that I want to go.
absolutely! you may get longer out of the system depending how you treat it
salt water isn't very forgiving to real natural hair never mind system hair
the hold you get will be dependent upon you're body chemistry the type of adhesive
local climate, activities,
its all achievable but ultimately you'll have to wear to find out, and finely tune you're own bonding debonding touch up routine over time
just search this forum for swimming, heat, gym, etc. and take on board other users tips and tricks
good luck
ANTHONY (UK)
12-05-2017, 06:24 AM,
(12-04-2017, 01:35 AM)Scared surfer Wrote: After reading through these forums I'm kind of getting the sense that alot of older people wear these. I'm going to have to buy a full cap if I do intend on the piece route. It'll cost about 500$ every 3 months for the rest of my life. I live in South east asia and it's so incredibly hot here. I like to go surfing, mountain biking, hiking as much as i can- i'm extremely active. Can I actually do this (live a normal life with my old style of hair) with a full cap piece?

I have always presumed that a person with a full cap can probably get their piece cut anywhere since it does not involve all that blending. That's a big plus!! You would probably only have to shave whatever remaining hair you have yourself, which should only take a couple of minutes