Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still looking for a stylist for cut in LA or San Berdo
12-18-2017, 07:09 AM,
RE: Still looking for a stylist for cut in LA or San Berdo
Thank you guys for the info.

Finding a good stylist who won't mess up the unit and Won't charge an arm and a leg is an issue.

I came across a stylist in Burbank, who anted $200 (because she didn't sell me the unit and "couldn't afford to cut units she didn't sell and would go out of business" and hemmed and hawed about guarantying she wouldn't mess up the unit, saying "we can always add hair back into the unit" she charged $2,000 for a unit that she would discount to $1,500 and only charge me $100 for the cut in. I wanted to laugh in her face, but politely just chuckled and said no thank you. The hair piece was actually not even close to the toplace hairpiece.

I recently had a friend tell me he just paid $425 in Woodland Hills for a cut in.He has a very simple hair style that would take nothing to do . He has the money so he does it. Me personally I want someone who actually can do a better job than the one he got. These people need to be out of business for the b.s. they pull.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Still looking for a stylist for cut in LA or San Berdo - Yuleb224 - 12-18-2017, 07:09 AM