Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another supplier vs toplace
11-14-2017, 07:31 PM,
another supplier vs toplace
i was thinking of buying a system from toplace but i accidentally found another website when i explore their website i found that their swiss lace system is less than the same system from toplace is costing me around $269. It is cheaper so what do you think guys should i go for the other lace or toplace which is better??and what does bleached knots means ?and should i go for poly on sides and back or should i go for full swiss lace system ??

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
11-15-2017, 01:29 AM,
RE: hollywood lace vs toplace
Other competitor’s offer ‘teaser’ prices to hook you. If you read the fine print you’ll see that the regular price is $499. This other competitor has been running this ‘limited time offer’ for several years.
When hair is knotted to the lace the knot creates a dark dot. This dot needs to be bleached to remove the color so it is not noticeable. Some suppliers charge extra for this. And some suppliers bleach only the front hair line. Toplace bleaches all knots at no extra cost. First time wears do well with a unit that is undetectable, stronger and easy to attach and remove. The TL 250 fits this bill (French lace with poly on the back and sides). Even experienced hair wearers return to the French lace with poly on the back and sides--it’s a ‘go to’ hair system.
Best,
John
11-16-2017, 07:18 AM,
RE: another supplier vs toplace
I only tried one other place besides toplace called "super hairpieces" if they are referring to their pieces being absolutely super garbage, then I would say that name fits them perfectly. First thing wrong I noticed in a millisecond is that the density was about 200 percent, and then after brushing it the brush got caught on something and the whole thing scrunched up together. Also, there was some white residue on the lace from bleaching the knots. I didn't even put it on.

To tell you the truth, the density was so thick it would have been too much for cousin IT from the Addams family.
11-16-2017, 09:44 PM,
RE: another supplier vs toplace
If it's Hollywood lace they are a complete shambles. Low quality with shocking customer service. I'd avoid!