Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The people on Toplace forum seem pretty happy...
11-14-2017, 07:29 PM,
The people on Toplace forum seem pretty happy...
If you look bad bald but look good with fake hair which do you think is better? I used to think I would never consider wearing a wig but I'm starting to wonder. I mean neither option is anywhere as good as having your real hair but I am starting to consider it. I am sure there is a lot of crap to deal with wearing a wig but people at the toplace forum seem to be happy for the most part. I know you have to develop the correct mindset if you wear a piece but maybe it's better than going around with a horseshoe rim of hair around your head in your 20 and 30s now that todays wigs have gotten better. When I read the stories of the impact of hairloss on this site and other sites I read a lot of stories of super depressed guys who say their lives are miserable because of hairloss. I wonder if this is a viable option for some of these people to escape their suffering. I guess growing up I never thought this was something I would consider and always said I respected men who just walked around bald more. Well now that I am getting ready to wear that shoe I am second guessing myself. Any thoughts?

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/th...352807541/

teaser trailer
11-16-2017, 06:52 AM,
RE: The people on Toplace forum seem pretty happy...
to tell you the truth, the hair I have now from toplace is better than my natural hair. My natural hair was blonde and very fine...could never wear it spiky or anything like that.

And after a while wearing a piece becomes so easy. The hardest thing to learn is the attachment, which I can now do in only 10 minutes and only do once a week. You learn all the little tricks along the way. And you can find answers to your questions on this forum about anything. And John's customer service is excellent! I recently called him on a sunday night because a thread came out of my piece (that never happened to me before) I thought all the hair might come out, but he assured me it wont, and he is right of course.