Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd opinion on density?
11-11-2017, 11:50 AM,
2nd opinion on density?
Hey everyone,

Just about to send off my template and sample for my first hair system, but I'm still a bit unsure about what the proper density might be for me. I had put down medium density, which John had also agreed with, but I'm the type to get paranoid about these things and could use some reassurance. If anyone could chime in on what density you think would be appropriate based on the images, I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

Attached Files Image(s)

11-11-2017, 01:38 PM,
RE: 2nd opinion on density?
I would say medium is right. My pieces are 70 percent. Where I do have hair I have a lot of it, but your bio hair seems pretty light.
11-12-2017, 03:07 AM,
Hi Blacksheep,

I would say you can get away with 60% medium you can always thin it out as you blend in the sides its always best to grow out your hair as much as possible before getting a piece helps with the blending i find.
11-15-2017, 08:35 AM,
(11-11-2017, 01:38 PM)thomasgrn Wrote: I would say medium is right. My pieces are 70 percent. Where I do have hair I have a lot of it, but your bio hair seems pretty light.

Yeah my sides seem extra thin which was a large part of my uncertainty. Thanks for the feedback!
11-15-2017, 09:18 AM,
(11-12-2017, 03:07 AM)mickeyblueyes Wrote: Hi Blacksheep,

I would say you can get away with 60% medium you can always thin it out as you blend in the sides its always best to grow out your hair as much as possible before getting a piece helps with the blending i find.

Good call, I'll probably have to do that. Thank you for the suggestion!