Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future wearer - Any problems w/ hair looking “fake” in certain lighting?
11-08-2017, 11:06 AM,
Future wearer - Any problems w/ hair looking “fake” in certain lighting?
Based on my progression and age I plan to experiment with wearing a full cap in the near future.

Does anyone have trouble with their hair system looking”plasticy” or sparkly in bright lighting (especially with lighter colors)? I saw a thread from a few years ago where guys were having trouble with this and also have noticed this in a few pictures of hair systems myself. I’m wondering if this issue has been corrected over the years.In the thread (link below) it was mentioned that there are different types of hair coatings used with processed hair than can cause this. Can anyone confirm that different coats can be chosen to achieve different levels of shine? Really hoping that wearing will be a viable option for me but wanted to get your thoughts from experience!

Thanks!

http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=5403
11-22-2017, 04:12 PM,
RE: Future wearer - Any problems w/ hair looking “fake” in certain lighting?
The only problem I have ever had with it looking fake was because of a problem color matching the hair piece with my natural hair
11-26-2017, 04:35 AM,
RE: Future wearer - Any problems w/ hair looking “fake” in certain lighting?
Hey gripspec

I find under Halogen lighting similar to sunlight the light reflects off the hair piece differently to your own hair but to be honest its only yourself that would really notice. A bit of product through the piece and your own hair does the job i find its important to make the piece and your own hair look to have the same texture and getting a good colour match is key and also keeping the red at bay especially in darker colours, all helps for a natural look.