Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another bleach knot alternative
11-04-2017, 01:28 AM,
another bleach knot alternative
this is kind of the same, except this Woman also uses a liquid. I may try it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd9S5hf7OQk

I am at my local rite aid buying these things so much lately the people who work there probably think I am a cross dresser or something Smile
11-04-2017, 02:04 AM,
RE: another bleach knot alternative
It would be great of someone would come up with a combination knot sealer and knot coverage product. Hmmm, maybe just mix together one of the powders with the acrylic knot sealer and then use a fine brush to touch the knots on the underside of the HP.

I know what you mean about buying all these products, especially in places like Sally's beauty supply stores. TGFA (thank God for Amazon).
11-06-2017, 04:16 AM,
RE: another bleach knot alternative
yesterday I purchased a pore concealor cover up called "poreless, by mabelline" , because that's almost the size of the holes in the lace that I am trying to conceal and the root touch up was a little too lite for my skin tone. I also got the poreless in liquid form to use as well, but I cannot use that under the piece because I use tape as an adhesive and it would not stick because of the liquid foundation, but I was able to put it on the top with a small brush but honestly, I think the powder alone is fine enough. I used knot sealer instead of hair spray. Worked pretty good.