Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To the College Homies
07-03-2009, 03:59 PM,
To the College Homies
Excuse my slang, I am 20 and need to attract my audience ha.
I'm going to *temporarily* post some pictures that I normally would not because I prefer to keep my identity close to the chest however, I feel this may give some of you young dudes out there some hope and confidence about switching to a hair system.

[Image: 6ehmk3.jpg]
[Image: 1z66re9.jpg]
[Image: 2la33td.jpg]
[Image: 2rxvej7.jpg]
[Image: 1zno5g1.jpg]
[Image: 23h2ik6.jpg]
[Image: qy8o5g.jpg]
[Image: 28armlw.jpg]

I understand I look like a complete tool and jackass in most of these considering they were taken while drunk and at parties. I also understand most are not close up showing the system, but the reason I put these up are to show the younger crowd that the younger you start, the more natural the transition to a HS is and how no one ever takes notice. I hope this can help because I am young too and completely understand how you feel.

- Dan
07-03-2009, 04:51 PM,
Re: To the College Homies
Looking very good Dan (particularly in comparison with some of your buds in that last photo LOL). It is hard to imagine you fitting in that scene without the hair.

Actually I am surprised that an HCM hairpiece can look that good, given the bad vibe they get on this forum. Is it good enough to be able to keep the fact you wear a piece secret from the guys and girls you hang with? Or are you open about the fact you wear? What about if a girl touches your piece?
07-03-2009, 05:13 PM,
Haha thanks buddy. Fortunately, I started wearing a HP when I was 17 and still had hair so I've never actually gone bald. Problem was that it was just thin, it actually hasnt gotten any thinner, I guess just a screw up in my genetics ha but I switched over before college when I started getting some anxiety over it.

The only reason the HCM piece looks as it does is because i demand knot bleaching and I really try hard to touch up the front and do it right... of course in some pictures you cant tell because they are far away but it looks fine.

No I am not open about wearing and I doubt anyone knows. I believe I've done well for living in a house with 24 people for the past 2 years at school but fortunately, having my own room has provided me the ability to keep it secret. When it comes to girls, I have some bullshit story I made up about why I don't like people touching my face/hair. Lying sucks but I'm sure ill be more comfortable with the subject when I'm older, but so far i've gotten away with it and plan on continuing to do so.
07-03-2009, 06:17 PM,
Wow thanks for this yes I am your age as well. I do not wear yet but am going to make the switch very soon. Toppik works for now but it is a losing battle.
07-04-2009, 02:35 AM,
Has any girl you've ever been with found out? If so, what was their reaction... if you don't mind me asking?

Thanks for the pics and whatnot
07-04-2009, 03:13 AM,
No girl has ever found out. To get them to avoid touching, ha I have an exaggerated story from a few years ago that I use. Senior year in high school I got hit in the head with a skateboard one night and my friend and i got into a car accident that same night as well. If a girl goes for my hair I just make an uncomfortable face and say 'Hey do you mind not doing that, I kinda got into an accident and it freaks me out now when people do that'

It's lame but it works, I just say I have some scars that I cover up and still are nerve sensitive. No one's ever known man, no worries.
07-04-2009, 05:12 AM,
I take it that the women in question were "flings" and not girlfriends? Have you had a steady girlfriend while wearing? No girl has *ever* known your secret?
07-04-2009, 07:17 AM,
Hi bro,

Can you share what are your specs for the piece?
07-04-2009, 07:35 AM,
Looks great - is that a full cap?

I'm 25, still have plenty of hair but it's unmanagable, and receeding a fair bit at the front - I actually think if I got a GOOD hair piece it may look better than my real hair!
07-04-2009, 08:09 AM,
CB1 Wrote:I take it that the women in question were "flings" and not girlfriends? Have you had a steady girlfriend while wearing? No girl has *ever* known your secret?
I'm not the OP, but have some experience on the issue:

I've dated two women while wearing. (I started about a year ago.) My girlfriend at the time noticed immediately, of course. Since then I've "dated" (that's a euphemism for @#$@ed regularly, btw) two women (for a while both at the same time), and neither of them noticed. Or if they did, the one I'm still seeing hasn't said so, and the one I broke up with never said so.

To help avoid detection, I use SFS and a 100% glue attachment. I also glue down any lose edges and plaster my hair with gel and hair spray before going on a date. The woman who I ended up dumping eventually got rather demanding, and asking why I used so much gel. I told her that my hair is really, really frizzy without it, but she kept bringing the topic up, saying that she'd like to see me with frizzy hair anyway instead. She had to go. (Well, that was far from the only issue, but clearly indicative of a larger problem.)

With my previous girlfriend, I was using concealers, which have a nasty texture and require a lot of hairspray. She knew the situation and would complain about it a lot, saying she'd rather have me be balding, despite me repeatedly informing her that that was never ever going to happen. She had to go.

The current "fun buddy", who I've been seeing for more than six months, has never brought up the issue of all the gel in my hair, even though I put enough gel in my hair to make it sharp and ouchy, she still runs her fingers through my hair pretty forcefully in the heat of passion, which I was trying to discourage by making my hair ouchy. I keep expecting that she will feel an edge or something, but she apparently hasn't, as she still keeps running her fingers through my hair, and has never said anything. On the other hand, she's pretty easy-going, so maybe she wouldn't mention the issue, even if had sussed out the situation. E.g., I think most women would ask why I'm using so much gel, but she never has.

I guess the moral of the story is, find a laid back woman! I've dated more than my share of critical and high strung ones, and it's grown old!