Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping a new customer with template and first order...
10-06-2017, 09:31 AM,
RE: Helping a new customer with template and first order...
Thank you again for the input. I'm wanting to keep some recession and look as age appropriate as possible. With the lines drawn we were sort of feeling things out. I agree that the left (side of face) is very off and doesn't look very natural at all. We will work on the contours and try to mimic the feel on either side. The right (side of face) shot we were discussing where to actually draw the line. I felt I should pull the hair back more and keep a NW 2 at least but really looking at the shots I think either would work.
10-14-2017, 10:55 AM,
John,

Is this enough of a sample to send in or should I wait another month or two and try to get something more substantial? I keep my sides and back pretty short so it was rough trying to get a lot of hair and not have a notch in my hair for a couple months. Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

10-18-2017, 12:42 PM,
Ideally the factory likes a clump of hair 1” in length and the diameter of a pencil. That’s not always possible. Many guys can’t do that much. Sometimes I get only a few strands of hair so I have to ask the guy for a larger sample. But that amount of hair of hair will work.
10-25-2017, 01:53 AM,
I'll see if I can grab just a bit more for the back. The temples...wow...just did NOT realize how thin that stuff was. Almost nothing there to deal with and I keep my hair really short. Wife is going to help me out with the finale template this week...so I'll be ready to give this a shot soon. I keep flipping a bit between yes and no on this. Smile Somewhat nervous but hey...it'll grow back if I goof it all up. So I think I'll just go ahead and give it a try.

For the finale template, if I select freestyle do I need to show any arrows/parts on the template or just provide the markings for the front/back/side? Thank you.