Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All bleached knots. Really full bleached?
07-25-2017, 07:52 AM,
All bleached knots. Really full bleached?
Hi,

I am a new user from Europe.
I have read on the website that the stock units have all bleached knots.

I wondered if this info was true.
I mean: are they as well bleached in the front as they are in the middle/back (that is, 100% undetectable in all the parts)?

Thanks,
Anton
07-25-2017, 11:57 PM,
RE: All bleached knots. Really full bleached?
Hi Thornethorne,
Yes, ALL knots are bleached. Some suppliers charge extra for bleaching. And some suppliers bleach only the front of a unit near the hairline. We bleach all the knots equally--front, middle and back.
Regards,
John
07-28-2017, 10:11 AM,
(07-25-2017, 11:57 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Thornethorne,
Yes, ALL knots are bleached. Some suppliers charge extra for bleaching. And some suppliers bleach only the front of a unit near the hairline. We bleach all the knots equally--front, middle and back.
Regards,
John

Oh, that's great!
So far I have never found any suppliers that do it.
Even when I paid extra for getting all knots bleached, I received a system with only the front knots well-bleached (I got refunded).

For me it's really important since I wear a front lace system. Normally I obtain 3 front systems from cutting carefully one single full system.
07-28-2017, 03:33 PM,
That's actually what I always thought for bleached knots. Good thing it's clear to me now.
07-29-2017, 12:48 AM,
(07-28-2017, 03:33 PM)daltonmyres Wrote: That's actually what I always thought for bleached knots. Good thing it's clear to me now.

Toplace hairlines are totally undetectable out of the box. It's great not having to bleach knots, man that used to take up so much time and was so messy (using the bleach etc.).