Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a very long time since being on here but looking for help (Fullcap Related)
04-21-2017, 12:50 PM,
Been a very long time since being on here but looking for help (Fullcap Related)
It's been a long long time since I've logged into here. The forum looks a little less active but I'm still glad to see of some of the creative techniques and success stories those in this community have experienced. The pics speak for themselves and I commend many of you for it. In some ways I feel like I abandoned a community by going silent and for that I apologize. Life got in the way and flew by but ultimately there are no excuses.

I am now hoping someone will be able to help me out. This is a talk about full caps. I've been a full cap wearer for almost 5 years and unfortunately I've been a slave to HairDirect for it. I have many negative words I can say about that company but to make a long story short, I am looking to switch to TopLace,

The forum seems to indicate a lot of positive feedback which I'm very happy to see. I'm looking to get a fullcap that can accomplish a lot of what my experience with HD has not been able to. At HD its been 2.5 years of CONSTANT (yes I mean 2.5 years straight) failures. Incorrect base sizes (like one sideburn half an inch longer than the other or cut in a weird direction, curved edges, slanted napes), non-bleached knots, huge thick gross knots, wrong colors, wrong lace types.

The style I would be looking for, would probably be this: http://forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?...ht=fullcap just maybe like an inch longer. Does anyone have any suggestions on what density that is and if Debbie would be able to cut that in remote? I'm hopefully Debbie can style for me since I travel for work a lot and don't have easy access to a stylist in washington dc (however if anyone knows of one, please let me know). Currently my style is longer because I need to cover up a lot of HD's shortcomings but its becoming a pain and I'd like to go back to a style like that.

Before taking the plunge, I'd just like to hear some feedback on the factory production here and turn around times. Is the factory generally on point? If mistakes are made, are they corrected? And overall is everyone here happy with the choices they made by joining TopLace?

Apologies for the long winded post and happy to be back. Looking forward to turning the past few years of hair wearing from a negative to a positive. I can probably get my template back from HD asap and get the ball rolling.

Also, where has JRob been? I feel like that dude disappared from the internet.

Dan