Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't find the front
07-06-2009, 03:29 AM,
I can't find the front
Hi,

I just received my stock piece and I'm not sure where is the front. In a previous thread, Debbie said that the crown indicates where is the front but my hp has no crown(freestyle vent.)!

an idea?

thank you for your help.
07-06-2009, 04:10 AM,
Re: I can't find the front
You ordered the same contour, front and back, such as a 'C' contour ?

Fred
07-06-2009, 06:06 AM,
I didn't specify the contour but I received a "c" contour. The front and the back have nearly the same contour.
07-06-2009, 11:32 AM,
It doesn't have the little tag with the number on it? If so, that's the back. If not, the shape should match your balding area. Which contour more closely matches the front of your balding area? Or, usually, but not always, they leave more bare lace at the front, usually an inch or so.
07-06-2009, 03:48 PM,
hold it up to the light and you will see a slight "crown" area. or ...check the knots, they are usually bleached better in the front than in the back.
not all stocks have a tag in them...so its hard to tell sometimes...if its freestyle with no crown though....I guess at the end of the day, it really doesn't mattter which you choose to use for the front.....but check the knots...you will see they are bleached lighter in the front than in the back.
DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->