Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help guide me through this?
04-01-2017, 02:34 AM,
Help guide me through this?
Hey everyone!

I am a complete newbie, like a lot of people on here. My hair at the current moment is honestly not in to bad of shape, I've been using propecia and concealers for sometime now and quite honestly, its worked pretty well for me.

Yet, I still find myself quite troubled that I can never really get the style of hair I actually want and I have to avoid rain like a cat lol. I know this charade of propecia and concealers wont last forever and I would like to make the transition before the end of this year and get started on this journey.

I know theyre a lot of "old timers" on this site, no offense! haha, would anyone be willing to exchange emails/phone numbers and just help me guide through this? Advice, tips? I know it sounds kind of weird, but lets be honest, this entire process is kind of weird. I would really appreciate it if someone would be kind enough to sign up and help. Also, I live in Rochester,NY. I am currently having a hard time finding a "trustworthy" stylist, I have included the link to a salon that I am thinking of going to, if anyone would be willing to look at the site and just tell me if its bullshit or not lol.

Thank you to everyone on this site for all your work and constantly posting about everything!

This is the site: http://baldness.com/
04-03-2017, 01:19 AM,
RE: Help guide me through this?
Hi Bamac

I am happy to talk you through the process. There is a huge amount of useful information in the forum archives too.

I can't tell from the website whether the salon you are looking at is a good place or not. Most of the pictures are stock photos which you also see on other websites, so they are not really an indication of the quality of the work they do. I suggest you actually go in and see them and say you are just investigating possibilities. They should be able to show you some of their actual work, and maybe arrange for you to meet and have a chat with an actual client. Then you can judge for yourself.

Baldrich