Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frontal hair piece black hair (photos)
12-29-2016, 11:43 AM,
Frontal hair piece black hair (photos)
Hello, I am really new to this and I have been searching over the forum for pictures of frontal hair pieces for males who have black hair but have not had much luck finding any. Does anybody have any expirience using a partial piece mostly for the front hairline and have pictures to show of what a result might look like?

It would be much appreciated thank you.
12-30-2016, 09:27 AM,
RE: Frontal hair piece black hair
Hey Sourrisadai - I started out with a front partial like that, although I have had to move on to a full topper because of further hairloss. I have a few photos of the partial. I am not really comfortable to post them on the forum for privacy reasons, but if you contact me by email I will let you see them - keltinthedelta at yahoo dot com.
12-31-2016, 02:12 PM,
I’ve got a photo in the archives. I look it up and post it tomorrow.
John
12-31-2016, 04:22 PM,
(12-31-2016, 02:12 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: I’ve got a photo in the archives. This is a common issue. We see it all the time. Here you go. After photo to follow.
John

Attached Files Image(s)

01-01-2017, 04:41 AM,
And here's what it looks like after the partial is attached. The partial unit does 2 things. First it brings the hairline forward. And second it fills in the temple recession. This type of hair loss is common.
John

Attached Files Image(s)

01-09-2017, 08:38 AM,
RE: Frontal hair piece black hair (photos)
Hello, thank you guys for the reply! The picture of the partial looks great! I havent receded as much yet on my hairline so I wouldnt need a partial piece as big as the one in the picture so I am wondering how that would affect anything such as the results and or durability of the piece?

@Badrich I will email you thank you!
07-08-2017, 03:55 AM,
We get a lot of requests for this type of unit. It’s a very common problem. We can bring the front hairline forward and fill in the temple recession.
07-23-2017, 10:48 AM,
07-29-2017, 12:58 AM,
I think a partial like this will work fine. I once used small temple point partial pieces, they weren't much bigger than my thumb.

For smaller pieces, attach using tape, with a little bit of glue for the bit along the hairline.