Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to see a Toplace hair system from all possible angles and lighting conditions?
11-27-2016, 11:52 PM,
Want to see a Toplace hair system from all possible angles and lighting conditions?
Here it is in 1080p HD 60fps...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj4UcaiS...e=youtu.be

This system was used and abused in wind, water and tricky conditions. The piece still looked pretty realistic imho no matter what was thrown at it. What do you think?
11-29-2016, 05:45 PM,
RE: Want to see a Toplace hair system from all possible angles and lighting conditions?
Wow, that's class in every way - totally flawless. Thanks for sharing. I admire and applaud how open you are about the whole process, particularly since you are in the public eye to some extent with a cool image to maintain.

I guess good hair is pretty much a must-have in a rock band. I can't imagine you achieving success with the Mr Burns image on show LOL! Do your band mates know about your hair system?
11-30-2016, 05:02 AM,
RE: Want to see a Toplace hair system from all possible angles and lighting conditions?
(11-29-2016, 05:45 PM)Baldrich Wrote: Wow, that's class in every way - totally flawless. Thanks for sharing. I admire and applaud how open you are about the whole process, particularly since you are in the public eye to some extent with a cool image to maintain.

I guess good hair is pretty much a must-have in a rock band. I can't imagine you achieving success with the Mr Burns image on show LOL! Do your band mates know about your hair system?

Hey man. I've told one of my band mates about it.. He's thinning a little on top and is afraid of going bald so I was telling him about my piece and the extent of my baldness. Not sure if anyone else suspects, but I don't mind telling them so much.

As for flawless, I actually didn't have any mirror the day we were filming. It was all done on a tight budget and without any crew. So we had bare minimal... just a camera and enough food for the day. If I had a mirror I would have adjusted my right side temple point and pulled it back a bit. As it is, it's coming forward a little and revealing the "magic" behind my fake temple points. But few people would notice this. Perhaps apart from you guys!! Did anyone else spot this?
11-30-2016, 08:39 AM,
respect for being the face of toplace
and the awesome video, great voice
wearings like a movie set you don't get to see the grubby behind the scenes , props, tricks,just the product there trying to sell you!!! but it works!
11-30-2016, 03:20 PM,
You mean that lock of sidehair that is coming forward revealing the little sliver of bare skin underneath? No one but you would register that. You look like you have a huge shock of natural hair. No way anyone would think that is a hairpiece.
12-01-2016, 12:30 AM,
(11-30-2016, 03:20 PM)Baldrich Wrote: You mean that lock of sidehair that is coming forward revealing the little sliver of bare skin underneath? No one but you would register that. You look like you have a huge shock of natural hair. No way anyone would think that is a hairpiece.

Yes Baldrich, that's the bit I mean! Without a mirror for 7 hours I was unable to spot this, but I don't mind so much as most people wouldn't register it I'd say.
12-05-2016, 05:02 AM,
Well done Mr. Burns. It’s a lesson that we can all benefit from: no need to obsess about every hair being perfectly in place. Looking and acting natural goes a long way toward realism. Thank you.
12-15-2016, 12:00 AM,