Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Toplace
11-11-2016, 03:53 PM,
Hello Toplace
I am helping with the marketing for Toplace, and would like to introduce myself to you guys! If you have any questions feel free to ask!
11-15-2016, 08:00 AM,
RE: Hello Toplace
Hi Kevin,

I recently sent an email out saying that there might be a problem with my hair system that I have purchased using your website and here is the link to my thread with pics of how it looks: http://www.forum.toplace.com/showthread.php?tid=6495

The white part on my hairline is actually how my lace looks and the lace is white in color, I believe there is something wrong with the piece, as the pictures up here from other people with the hair pieces don't look like my hairline and its a little frustrating that I have to keep making sure that i hide my hairline after ordering a custom unit. The other question I have is that if I ordered a custom piece by sending a template in, why did the stylist have to cut my hair so that it would match the hair system? Will this be something you can help me with? or could you get me to a person that can answer this better? I I seriously hope you can help me with this

Thanks,
Shabri
11-19-2016, 04:44 AM,
Hi Shabri,
I have discussed your issue with the factory. You ordered an ILace unit and that is a double layer of lace with the hair ‘sandwiched’ in between the 2 layers of lace. The 2 laces are not as translucent as one layer of lace and therefore it gives the lighter color. On future orders we can specify that you need a darker color lace that will blend with your skin color and will solve the problem. The regular ILace works well for people with light colored skin. In answer to your other question, the template is only for the base size of the unit. The hair system comes with hair that is one length all over. The stylist needs to blend your hair with the hair of the hair system and style it just like you had done when you had your own growing hair. A good stylist will make a seamless blend to give a natural appearance.
Regards,
John
12-01-2016, 03:38 AM,
(11-19-2016, 04:44 AM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi Shabri,
I have discussed your issue with the factory. You ordered an ILace unit and that is a double layer of lace with the hair ‘sandwiched’ in between the 2 layers of lace. The 2 laces are not as translucent as one layer of lace and therefore it gives the lighter color. On future orders we can specify that you need a darker color lace that will blend with your skin color and will solve the problem. The regular ILace works well for people with light colored skin. In answer to your other question, the template is only for the base size of the unit. The hair system comes with hair that is one length all over. The stylist needs to blend your hair with the hair of the hair system and style it just like you had done when you had your own growing hair. A good stylist will make a seamless blend to give a natural appearance.
Regards,
John

Hi John,

Thanks for getting back here and also through phone, its been helpful
06-18-2018, 03:53 AM,
Kevin,

Do you have any suggestions of quick ways to get in touch with John? Been trying to resolve a few ordering issues and I've found it impossible to get a timely response. Been about a week now and still havent heard anything.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you