Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The attachment race... (pics)
11-09-2016, 07:53 AM,
The attachment race... (pics)
So in my current relationship, I'd prefer she didn't see me without hair. She knows I wear, and she probably woud love me bald as well, but she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I want to look my best in her presence (even after 14 months together).

We are together almost all of the time, apart from work. So I don't really have my old "night in" as a baldy. So today I'm chilling out at the laptop, and I realise that she's going to be gone for about 1 hour and I also realise I've been wearing this hair for over two weeks and there is a little glue seeping through at some of the roots, and the attachment at the hairline doesn't feel so great after all the swimming, showers, sweaty yoga sessions... ok, now is the time! Who knows when I'll have a full hour alone, and I'd love to have a nice fresh, clean and rock solid attchment for the coming week.

Quick detach, mirror slide+clean the system, wash the system, add nearly natural + conditioner. Then quick shower, clean all the glue off my scalp with soap and then shampoo. 20 mins have passed.
Dry the system, leave on a heater, shave my head, 40 mins have passed.
Start attaching now, taking it nice and slow, glue, then add tape as I wait for glue to dry, then more glue, then take the back off the tape, then ... attach! 50 mins have passed.
Wet it, brush it, style it, comb out + release any hairs stuck in the glue using water.
60 mins have now passed, and I'm done.
But as usual, she's slow coming home so I decided to write this post Smile

A previous week she went to a friends house at night and I had no idea how long she would be. So I did a full detach and reattach, and I actually had everything done in about 45 mins Smile I was rushing... but it just shows you, it can be done!

Here is a photo of my style at the moment.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-09-2016, 07:55 AM,
RE: The attachment race...
(11-09-2016, 07:53 AM)Mr.Burns Wrote: So in my current relationship, I'd prefer she didn't see me without hair. She knows I wear, and she probably woud love me bald as well, but she's the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I want to look my best in her presence (even after 14 months together).

We are together almost all of the time, apart from work. So I don't really have my old "night in" as a baldy. So today I'm chilling out at the laptop, and I realise that she's going to be gone for about 1 hour and I also realise I've been wearing this hair for over two weeks and there is a little glue seeping through at some of the roots, and the attachment at the hairline doesn't feel so great after all the swimming, showers, sweaty yoga sessions... ok, now is the time! Who knows when I'll have a full hour alone.

Quick detach, mirror slide+clean the system, wash the system, add nearly natural + conditioner. Then quick shower, clean all the glue off my scalp with soap and then shampoo. 20 mins have passed.
Dry the system, leave on a heater, shave my head, 40 mins have passed.
Start attaching now, taking it nice and slow, glue, then add tape as I wait for glue to dry, then more glue, then take the back off the tape, then ... attach! 50 mins have passed.
Wet it, brush it, style it, comb out + release any hairs stuck in the glue using water.
60 mins have now passed, and I'm done.
But as usual, she's slow coming home so I decided to write this post Smile

A previous week she went to a friends house at night and I had no idea how long she would be. So I did a full detach and reattach, and I actually had everything done in about 45 mins Smile I was rushing... but it just shows you, it can be done!

Here is a photo of my style at the moment.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-09-2016, 07:59 AM,
Another recent photo, before growing the beard.

Attached Files Image(s)

11-09-2016, 10:21 AM,
You've gotta agree it's a bloody pain
I can do my debond prep rebond in an hour
We do it ,we tolerate the routine,
Why,confidence !!!!!
They say you can't buy it well I think iv been buying it for 6 year's.
Great posts!!!
Ps off topic to the group what's happened to Paul in ierland?
11-11-2016, 06:53 PM,
Ah, l'amour! Glad to hear it's going good for you on the lurve front Mr B. Have you ever let her see you without? Can I ask how you broke the news to her, and what reaction you got? Still gives me the willies, that process, although I have done it a few times now.
11-14-2016, 10:41 PM,
Hey man! Yes, it also gave me the willies. Especially because she's the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had... she's also a bit younger.

But one day, it was sunny I had a comback hairline. I didn't bother so much concealing my lace and the very very bright sun was shining in a way that showed it (it was a new attachment and I rushed out without checking lace as I'm so relaxed about it).

She asked me about it, and started staring. We don't really have any secrets so I told her on the spot. I was relaxed about it and didn't care so much, and had actually planned to tell her that week anyway. It went fine because she could sense that I was cool about it. Then I think she forgot about it in a couple of days...
11-15-2016, 01:40 AM,
You're a cool guy Mr B. Live long and prosper, you and your lady.
11-15-2016, 10:52 AM,
Loving the style Mr Burns, looking sharp!

What system are you wearing there, is it lace or thin skin?
01-03-2017, 01:55 AM,
(11-14-2016, 10:41 PM)Mr.Burns Wrote: Hey man! Yes, it also gave me the willies. Especially because she's the most amazing girlfriend I've ever had... she's also a bit younger.

But one day, it was sunny I had a comback hairline. I didn't bother so much concealing my lace and the very very bright sun was shining in a way that showed it (it was a new attachment and I rushed out without checking lace as I'm so relaxed about it).

She asked me about it, and started staring. We don't really have any secrets so I told her on the spot. I was relaxed about it and didn't care so much, and had actually planned to tell her that week anyway. It went fine because she could sense that I was cool about it. Then I think she forgot about it in a couple of days...

Hey Mr. Burns !

New to the forum but ive been wearing for over a year. I need to ask you, what system you are using ? Big Grin Looks awesome !

Could you kindly share the details as im looking or trying to get the same look as you !

Thanks pal !
07-12-2017, 04:03 AM,
RE: The attachment race... (pics)
Sorry guys, I don't think I ever responded to your question and I only saw it now!

It's an SFS front and #64 base. I find this to be an unbeatable combination for strength and an amazing hairline. I think I have about 15% grey also, which gives it a realistic look, but I need more grey I think Smile

Any other questions please ask.