Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First hair system ( picture )
10-22-2016, 04:03 AM,
First hair system ( picture )
Hey, I ordered an hair system replacement weeks ago and I went to my hair institute today to put it on. I don't know if it's me who's not used to have hair on my head but I find that the hair density of my hair system is too heavy and it seems weird.
Do you think it looks like real hair ?
Thank you for your answers
(sorry for my english i'm french)

Attached Files Image(s)

10-22-2016, 01:43 PM,
RE: First hair system ( picture )
Hi Campouuuu

It looks absolutely normal and correct. No one would even look twice at it. The density is perfect for a guy your age. Relax and enjoy!

BR
10-24-2016, 12:00 AM,
its common for people new to wearing hair to exaggerate in there heads how much hair they have
to you its a lot but actually its a perception issue
a few days or a week and you'll not see it as to much hair
strange thing is if you seid cut more off once you got used to the hair youd probably regret it and say its to short
the bounce and wilde element will soon settle with gentle grooming ,with the right product use,
enjoy wearing , iv been wearing for six years +
just keep an eye on the colour for fading over time, months and ask youre salon ect to re colour
10-26-2016, 11:18 AM,
I would agree, you look fantastic, and I love the style. It took me awhile to "grow" into mine, find a style that suited me, and believe me, there were one or two I hated, but I think yours is great.

Don't be afraid to experiment, become a master of the front hairline, and you can do anything!

Here's a few week old Facebook profile pic of mine, mostly exposed front hairline, and this system was cut-in back in late June, probably due for a new one about now. I'm 27.

Attached Files Image(s)

10-29-2016, 12:42 AM,
Thank you for your answers, after a week wearing it I feel more comfortable with it, it seems more natural to me
06-06-2017, 10:25 AM,
06-07-2017, 09:01 AM,
I received my first TL system about a month ago and sent it to Debbie T for styling. She did an excellent job, I think. I do agree that the first time you put on a HP it does seem like a lot of hair (compared to what we're used to seeing).

In fact, even though I've been wearing systems for 3 or so years, every time I put one on, it seems like it's too much hair. To others, though, it's not even noticed (unless, it's really badly done). Most people will notice either a really badly done system or a really well done one. So, do not confuse admiring looks for looks of suspicion.

New systems take awhile to settle down and become less poofy (inflated). I'm attaching some pics of my latest system right after receiving it from Debbie. It's not washed or anything, yet, so it's still "big." It will settle after a couple washings and with more gel.

Attached Files Image(s)

06-07-2017, 09:12 AM,
I forgot to mention that I think your system looks great. It's kinda hard to see due to the darkness, but the way it sits on your head and the density seems to match your face and age. Sometimes, close up shots are less revealing than overall (distance) shots where you see how the HP blends with the body overall.

Now, get used to wearing it, and go out and have some fun. It's like you have a new persona (confidence, I suppose). Keep us posted on your first experiences.
06-13-2017, 11:53 AM,
Jayson29...what are the specs of your new unit ?
06-13-2017, 01:00 PM,
SilverStreak - It's a TL 100 Super Fine Swiss, left break, light density, slight wave, length 5 inches. I sent in a template and snips of hair for matching to my bio-hair.

Cut-in was done by Debbie Theriault. I mailed my HP to her, it was cut the next day and returned to me. Received it in a week.