Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Renpure shampoo and conditioner
06-19-2016, 04:41 PM,
Renpure shampoo and conditioner
Has anybody tried Renpure products on their HP? They are sulfate free and free of all harsh chemicals. I recently bought some argan oil shampoo and conditioner to try just wanted to know if anybody had used this or any of their other products and how the results were? They have a website; renpure, it's a .com website. Wanting feedback and suggestions. I know a lot of shampoos and conditioners have been covered just wanting to try something new and available locally. I've been using the L'oreal everpure in the pink tube and it works well, but the Renpure is bigger bottles and would be cheaper in the long run.
06-20-2016, 09:57 AM,
RE: Renpure shampoo and conditioner
I'm not familiar with that name. But there's so many products out there it's tough to keep track of them all. I checked out their site and the ingredients in the shampoo seem o.k. Argan oil is a light oil and that's good. The only thing I question is the shampoo with coconut oil. That can be heavy and 'coat' the hair. That's why they refer to it as a 'thickener.' It actually gets into the cuticles and 'bulks up' the hair shaft with oil--makes it look heavy. The downside to this is that it also coats the knots and causes them to become slippery and therefore cause early shedding. But since you have the shampoo with Argan oil I think you'll be o.k. Anyone else out there tried this product?
John
06-23-2016, 07:10 AM,
RE: Renpure shampoo and conditioner
Have not used it on a system (system is on its way), but when I did have a lot hair I only used Renpure. They have different types of shampoo and coconut/argan oil are two of them. For a system, I'd assume the Argan oil will be best-- that shampoo also has some UV protection so that may help more for a system (I'd assume). I love there products and been using them for awhile. No complaints for me--