Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took the step! Now questions
06-22-2016, 03:56 PM,
RE: Took the step! Now questions
Hi Pker1234

That sounds odd to me - I would not expect a skin unit to have two layers of different materials. I don't want to give you the wrong advice without understanding the issue in case I spoil your unit, so could you take some close-up photos of the edge of your unit, so that I can see what you mean about the two layers?

I'm sorry the GTBG didn't work. Since it isn't actual hairpiece glue, you don't have to wait. You just put a generous layer of gel (on piece or scalp) and then set the piece into position on your head, pressing it well down to squeeze out any air which is trapped under the piece. Then leave it to dry. You can help it along with a hairdryer if you like.
06-23-2016, 03:22 AM,
Hi, here I tried to show the two layers thing. And also I tried g2bg one more time and the hold is better, but I will try the ultra one soon. The problem is that the air still gets stuck underneath the base, maybe because of the fact that my skull is not really even, in centrr its a bit lower then front and back. How do you guys apply the g2b? Is there some kind of technique to get rid of air? Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

06-23-2016, 07:00 PM,
You got a good view of your trouser leg; the hairpiece not so much LOL.

I am still not clear what is going on here, and I am wary of giving the wrong advice. Could I suggest you speak to John and ask him?
06-30-2016, 07:57 PM,
Hello
Just wanted to ask if such product http://www.syosscolorrefresher.com/en/ (for dark brown) can help me to make the unit hair more brown and less dull and greeny.
Thanks