Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TL700 Thin skin for temples?
05-28-2016, 03:15 AM,
TL700 Thin skin for temples?
does anyone know if it's possible to have a tl700 thin skin for the temples? can the ventilation be done suitably for that area>?

if thin skin is no good for temples, is it possible to have lace temples connected to the tl700 or is it too thin? i already have a TL400 with lace sides but i know the TL700 is even thinner, might that cause issues attaching lace sides to it?
many thanks!
05-30-2016, 11:57 AM,
RE: TL700 Thin skin for temples?
We can do the TL New Generation super thin skin for temples--no problem. The New Generation material can be attached to lace. However, it is very thin and delicate and it would be easy for the two materials to separate if removalbe is not done very carefully--I don't recomment it.
Regards,
John
05-30-2016, 01:51 PM,
idlewild99

Would you mind posting some photos, im curious to see what that looks like, or if anyone has photos like that and is comfortable doing it as im also having problems with my temple area

I am about to order my new system and I got to do some changes on it
11-13-2016, 12:45 AM,
Hi all

So what's the verdict with this thread? Is the TL700 suitable for a topper with temple flaps?

Looking at this for my next system so would be great to get some feedback from TopLace HQ or people who have a TL700 system with temple flaps.

Cheers

J