Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Injected Thin Skin - Crown
05-24-2016, 07:46 AM,
Injected Thin Skin - Crown
Hi,

I'm about 3 months into my first injected skin system and am contemplating ordering again. I usually order mine 60-65% density with a crown, but am seriously considering ordering my next one without a crown.

Reason being, my pieces seem to shed most at the crown (must be the way I sleep). So although this piece is still in pretty good nick elsewhere, it's getting to the point where it's looking a little too thin at the crown to continue wearing.

Couple that with the fact that injected hair tends to lay flat anyway due to the nature of injected hair, it makes the thinning crown more noticeable.

Question is, is it possible to pluck hairs from an injected skin system? I think I read somewhere that one user does this after soaking in warm water, but just wanted to double check if this would be feasible. I figured i could make my own small crown I'd get more mileage, but wanted to know if there is a risk of damaging the skin in doing this?

Does anyone else currently do this?

Any info would be great.

Thanks
05-26-2016, 03:25 PM,
RE: Injected Thin Skin - Crown
Yes, you can do that. I don't know if soaking it in water will help much as I've never done that. I suggest using tweezers so that you can get right down to the base and won't leave stubble. Good luck.
John
05-31-2016, 06:21 AM,
RE: Injected Thin Skin - Crown
Excellent. Thanks for confirming John.