Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 people ask me if I was wearing
03-24-2016, 12:57 PM,
2 people ask me if I was wearing
My first skin unit from toplace, after wearing for 10 years I was asked by 2 people if I was wearing a pc. What is going wrong?
03-24-2016, 01:05 PM,
RE: 2 people ask me if I was wearing
Sorry to hear, but how are we supposed to answer your question when you don't post any photos or give more information about the situations? I guess, nobody on the internet can answer that question to you. The closest we could get to helping would be by having said information and maybe some pictures of your hair.

Greetings
03-24-2016, 02:02 PM,
Unhairy,
On your first order your selected color #1b (off black). On your second order you selected #20 (dull blonde). So you must have colored the #20 unit darker. Did you get the coloring right? Please send a photo.
Thanks,
John
03-25-2016, 06:36 AM,
generally following the rules of wearing
nothing should be that way off to arouse such suspicion unless you colour without blending colour matching ect
iv had a few comments but I used to use far to much hair spray and have a weird front style which iv learnt from and things are great.
if you don't give anyone a reason to take a second look they wont
having seid that you really need a second pair of eyes to tell you yeah it looks ok ? or change this change that
sometimes you cant see the wood for the trees
allways better to have the opinion of someone you trust

happy wearing
anty
04-10-2016, 04:21 AM,
(03-25-2016, 06:36 AM)antywanty Wrote: generally following the rules of wearing
nothing should be that way off to arouse such suspicion unless you colour without blending colour matching ect
iv had a few comments but I used to use far to much hair spray and have a weird front style which iv learnt from and things are great.

@ antywanty

Just wondering why using too much hairspray was a 'tell' for you. I found that without using leave-in-conditioner + some product to keep a bit of the wet look, my system doesnt look realistic when completely dry. This may be due to the hair just being too dry. Also, I think wetting your harisystem hair a bit takes away a lot of the pressure of worrying about your haircolor match with your back and sides.

When I started wearing I was extremely hesitant because of the reddishness that seems to be a common problem with systems from all suppliers. Also, the hairsystem hair is just so thick (hair shaft diameter, not just the hairpiece density) that I need a bit of wetness to make it look realistic by my opinion. I have receeding, thin side hair, so it may be an issue that guys with other hairloss patterns wont have to worry about.
04-10-2016, 07:07 AM,
id say product is a great thing for hair systems with a caveat
it has to be cleansed out and you have build up of product ,washing is very tough on hair systems
it more complex , going into technique, sulphates ect
or possibly washing out with mild to warm water and re applying but not shampooing
thanks for the reply
04-11-2016, 04:19 AM,
(04-10-2016, 07:07 AM)antywanty Wrote: id say product is a great thing for hair systems with a caveat
it has to be cleansed out and you have build up of product ,washing is very tough on hair systems
it more complex , going into technique, sulphates ect
or possibly washing out with mild to warm water and re applying but not shampooing
thanks for the reply

To be honest, I wash my hair now much less than I am proud of. Maybe only twice in the 3 week period until i see my stylist again and he washed it for me. Product helps keep the wet look in throughout the days, but its greasy, right? So I have noticed I started getting acne again probably from my dirty pillowcase that has unwashed, product filled hair on it at night. Started switching pillowcases more often and we'll see how it helps, but better hygiene is a better solution. Im currently looking for a cleanlier way of keeping in the moisture from my leave-in conditioner throughout the day. Any tips would be great.

As for shedding, I can imagine that washing more often increases shedding, but I dont have to worry about that as much since my stylist actually fills in shedded areas with excess hair he gets with his order. Without that option, system shedding would be a problem for me.

It seems to only shed at the interface between the lace and poly, so anywhere around the U-shaped poly back and sides. Anyone else notice this?