Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-15-2015, 01:39 AM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Hey guys, thanks for the input. Baldrich you saying you never had a detectability issue while playing the field is definitely helpful. I just really dont want people to know im bald. See the worst thing for me is I actually broke up with my girlfriend of about 5 months almost 2 months ago. The reason is she kept making comments about bald guys and how it just looks terrible. What really did it is we were standing in a check out line at wal mart one day and she saw a magazine with a picture of prince William or w.e, and she commented on how he used to be so attractive when he had hair and she thought the princess could do so much better now. And I realized that in like a year i will probably look like him with almost no hair and I figured she would dump me anyway so I dumped her first and made up some BS about how I felt different about her. Which I didnt, I actually really liked her, but oh well.

So now im back to the single life and trying to not be bummed out all the time. I think I am going to get a hairline piece, maybe with temple flaps made out of sfs lace that I will bond with orwg. I would rather have a stock piece and cut them out myself, but I want sfs not french lace, even if they are similar. I want as undetectable as possible. And then maybe a small crown piece. OR maybe I could get a custom topper made of sfs to my specs and then cut my pieces from the topper, would that work better? I will still try your idea paul of using the mousse on my temples, I just don't know if it will work for me and my lifestyle if I'm sleeping over a girls house or showering with her and my head starts runing brown lol. If i can get away with just a piece right now thatd be sweet. I think one plus for me is that I took accutane when I was like 18 and it dried up my pores pretty good so my skin is not very oily at all anymore so my bonds should hold well.

I just have to bite the bullet and go for it. I may have to wait until after Christmas to order though since money is tight now after buying gifts for everyone.Thanks for the help though you guys, definitely helps having experienced people give you their opinions.

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-15-2015, 01:39 AM