Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would like some input on photos
12-12-2015, 01:08 PM,
RE: Would like some input on photos
Hey Paul,
thanks for the tip on quick reply. Much easieR, and i never even noticed it lol. Yes losing hair sucks really bad. Part of my identity has always been my long hair. :c im definitely not the same person i was a couple years ago before it set in. The worse it gets the more I catch myself isolating myself from other people. Only because I feel like any girl I meet will want me for the way I look NOW and then after like a year realize im balding and not be attracted to me anymore.

Thats part of the reason I keep going back and forth thinking about wearing. For like a week straight I will feel like its the answer and no one will ever know, and then some days I can't imagine how it would work and be undetectable. I guess thats why I just need to give it a shot.

I haven't spoke with them yet, i had school and work late yesterday so when I got out they were closed. But I looked at their website, and it looks more like the wigs they are talking about are women's or play wigs-not really a hairpiece that gets bonded. I could probably do the bonding myself anyway, its more the initial cut in than anything I want done.

I don't want to keep bugging you with questions, but about my temples/ above the ears...if I got a small hairline piece, do you think I would need concealer on the temples? Or if I went with say 60% density do you think it would look Ok without concealer? I may order a stock piece and see if I can play around with it a bit. Do I send in a hair sample for a stock piece, or do I just have to choose a color off the page? And stock units are all french lace, or is their an option for all sfs? I wouls rather have sfs since it is the most undetectable.

Messages In This Thread
Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-10-2015, 10:24 AM
RE: Would like some input on photos - kmay3891 - 12-12-2015, 01:08 PM