Wearing & It's Positive Impact. 3 Photos
12-18-2017, 11:15 AM,
RE: Wearing & It's Positive Impact. 3 Photos
makes a hell of a difference, takes of the years
iv been wearing for six years not top lace systems
05-16-2018, 12:07 AM,
RE: Wearing & It's Positive Impact. 3 Photos
(12-17-2017, 04:26 PM)cric1234 Wrote:
(01-21-2016, 08:55 AM)davies75 Wrote: Yeah mine is much smaller than the one you posted. Mine is really small, maybe one of the smallest on here???To give you an idea of how small its less than two air flex tapes in length. Sits infront of my hairline I brush it back but some of my hair naturally flops forward so not the entire hairline is exposed.

Toplace do a great job in making my piece. I simply cut the hairline piece out of the custome piece. I get 7-8 hairline pieces from one custom piece, once one hairline piece is cut out I wear it for about 6 weeks before too much shedding makes me change it, so I only need to order 1 a year. That and tape are my only expenses. I still use a bottle of lace release that I've had for years.

Hey, what is your method of cutting the hair ? Do you just order a SFS custom stock and cut that out ?

Apologies for such a late response I had to re-register.

I told john that I only wanted to cut hairline pieces so what I get is a small rectangle shaped piece and I simply just use some scissors to cut the desired shape. I order medium density and of course you lose some hair when cutting into the lace. But I don't want high density.

Since this original post I cut my hair shorter, my hair comes a bit straw like when long and someone actually said to me 'do you ever brush your hair', so I decided to cut it shorter and therefore neater.

I was a little apprehensive in cutting my hair as I've let it grow quite long for a long time I was worried I wouldn't be able to use my existing hair to mix in with my piece if it was short. But it seems to be just as easy and I do think my hair looks better for it.