Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wearing & It's Positive Impact. 3 Photos
01-16-2016, 01:07 AM,
RE: Wearing & It's Positive Impact.
Sorry for the delay I rarely come on here. Yes you are correct I have 'pretty' thick wavy hair that I mix in with my hairline piece infact my hairline piece is probably thinner than my real hair lol. I don't totally expose my hairline fully which probably helps. I'm not one to take pic's (infact i don't own a decen camera lol).

I could (with some work) not wear a piece, thanks to my wavy hair I can look like I have a great hairline but it would still be too high and it really doesnt look good to me ,so it bothers me....and yes I have thought about a HT but 9 years on since usuing a hairline piece I haven't had one

I think i have seen pic's on here someone ran his hairline piece into the receeding bit across the front it looked great, he had very thick hair though, maybe (like me and others) once they have their piece they think about their hair less and forget or simply dont want to post on forums.

I would imagine if the rest of your hair is thin it would be more difficult to pull off a hairline piece...if you search through the forum I'm sure you'll find some pic's of others with hairline pieces. Maybe ToplaceUSA knows some.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wearing & It's Positive Impact. - davies75 - 01-16-2016, 01:07 AM