Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iLace vs Injected Skin for Realism (pic)
10-20-2015, 08:35 AM,
iLace vs Injected Skin for Realism (pic)
My last unit was an iLace one. Which was pretty amazing in terms of realism. The only issue I had with it is that the lace colour was a little too pale at the crown, and didn't match my scalp colour. Its probably only a minor point to most people, but my skin, including my scalp, is darker than the lace. What I like about skin units is they are translucent, so your really scalp colour shows through.

I'm contemplating ordering a skin with injected hair, rather than V-looped as I've had in the past, to try and get the most realistic scalp possible.

Does anyone have any good pics of a crown/scalp of an injected skin unit they might be able to share? Or anyone have any experience or opinions of injected skin?

Cheers,
Bollo
10-23-2015, 08:42 AM,
RE: iLace vs Injected Skin for Realism
Hi Bollo,
For newbies, ILace is hair that is 'sandwiched' between 2 layers of translucent lace. The look is extremely realistic. Of course with 2 layers of lace the color on the scalp on people with darker skin is slightly less translucent. People with light skin have no issue. Below is a phot of a hair wearer with the ILace base material. I'll check the archieves for a photo of the crown area in a skin based unit and post it.
Regards,
John

Attached Files Image(s)

10-24-2015, 10:16 AM,
RE: iLace vs Injected Skin for Realism
Thanks John. Yes I've seen that pic before. That does look amazing. This guy looks pretty fair skinned so the lace colour matches really well.