Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supertape question
10-06-2015, 12:12 PM,
supertape question
Hi
been about 7 years since I have written on this forum. Know why? Because I am a happy customer of toplace and rarely, if ever, have problems

My question is: what side of the supertape goes on the lace? The side with lettering or the other side.

thanks in advance
T
10-06-2015, 02:50 PM,
RE: supertape question
Hi T,
Thanks for being a loyal customer for so long. We offer low profile Super Tape. It's no shine and it's great. It doesn't matter which side you use. Practically speaking it's easiest to place the side without the the lettering on the lace or skin base. Once you have the tape in place then remove the paper backing with the lettering. If you're using the roll tape then place the side without paper on the lace and remove the paper backing once it's in place.
Regards,
John
10-19-2015, 10:58 AM,
RE: supertape question
(10-06-2015, 02:50 PM)ToplaceUSA Wrote: Hi T,
Thanks for being a loyal customer for so long. We offer low profile Super Tape. It's no shine and it's great. It doesn't matter which side you use. Practically speaking it's easiest to place the side without the the lettering on the lace or skin base. Once you have the tape in place then remove the paper backing with the lettering. If you're using the roll tape then place the side without paper on the lace and remove the paper backing once it's in place.
Regards,
John

Thanks Jim. I did just that. Pic attached. I have talked to you on the phone many times. This is Tom G

Regards,
Tom

Attached Files Image(s)