Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
10-13-2015, 07:59 AM,
RE: First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
Got2b is not suitable for long-term wear....certainly you can get 2 /3 days from it...you may get a little bit of the edge /perimeter ` lifting` free of it here and there even on day 1 --it`s simple to just do a little ` touch-up` by spreading a little more onto the skin in whatever area you get ` lift`....... I had to do a small area at the front of mine today...it only takes a few minutes....it`ll hold quite well over the rest of the head...it`s just sometimes, little bits of lace , here and there, can come free of it ... you could reasonably expect to get up to 3 or 4 days of ` wear` from it before renewing it.
It`s water-soluble so , no, is the answer to can you shampoo your system in the shower as you would with growing hair ...if it gets saturated with water, the system will come off...however, it takes a few minutes to do so, ....... you don`t need anything other than water to remove the system and to clean the base....sometimes you`ll see white ` stains` on the lace ..this is just ` stubborn` solidified Got2b ..simply ` roll` that area of lace , between your thumb and first finger under running water ..it`ll vanish !
I would strongly caution you against frequently shampooing your system-hair...... I only do mine maybe once a month !!! Certainly, you can lather a little shampoo onto the lace base when you have your system off your head, for hygiene reasons ....rinse it off again almost immediately.....yes a little will get onto the hair, but you`re not applying it directly and ` strongly` onto the hair.....system hair does not get ` dirty`.... shampooing it will, over time, lighten or ` lift` the color ....by all means you can wet your hair as often as you like as in when you`re removing it completely.....if you want to sleep with it attached, you can spritz it with water next morning in order to re-style it........it won`t break the hold of the Got2b...... I only use some leave-in conditioner [PPI Enhance --you can google it] and nothing else apart from a little serum as the hair begins to ` age` and look a bit` tired` after weeks / months...... I only rarely shampoo it [the hair] and I get many months wear.
Growing-hair gets oils and lubricants ...system hair doesn`t ....shampooing it will dry it out and lighten the color ......using loads of products [styling products] leads to ` build-up` and you then have to shampoo them out frequently.....in my experience, less is best......try to keep the hair ` moist` as much as possible.
Got2b has it`s limitations...it depends on a person`s lifestyle-needs....it`s ideal for beginners ---it`s simple to use , it`s very ` clean` and SO easy to remove again.......it will help ease you into this [positioning-on the system] .... there`s no need for solvents etc. --just water from the shower ! You may want to transition over to tapes /` glues` in time, but for starting out , it`s a breeze to use.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos - Paul In Ireland - 10-13-2015, 07:59 AM