Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First Timer A couple questions Need opinions! Photos
10-06-2015, 10:27 AM,
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions! Photos
Big Grin wonderful! I will most definitely get that Got2BGlued then! Sounds like a really good solution to me!

I have a question, that perhaps has been answered a thousand times. I've seen many responses with a multitude of answers to this topic - cutting in. Long story short, I am currently living very rurally. So much so the nearest mall is almost 2 hours from me. Ultimately I'm looking to move to Dallas in the next 6 months or so, but for now, I'm extremely limited in terms of places to get my HS cut in.

My question is...what is the best way to get it cut in? Especially when you're living in a very rural place. I've done some google searches & am not coming up with many stylists who specialize in hair systems in Madison WI (The nearest city). But there are some pretty good salons nearby, and I just wondered...are salons a good bet? I've read that many won't do cut ins, but I've also read of several who will...you have to tell them ahead of time, I'm assuming. Or can you just walk in & act like you're getting a normal hair cut?

Just have a few questions about this, while I wait for mine to arrive. Google searching and even some forum searching has given me a multitude of answers, but this forum & members have been a *goldmine* of help and inspirations! So I'm just curious what your thoughts are on this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: First Timer - A couple questions. Need opinions! Photos - bluecastaway - 10-06-2015, 10:27 AM