Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo)
09-24-2015, 01:52 AM,
RE: Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo)
Hi again Andy ... Can`t really add much more than in my earlier post... at the risk of sounding flippant [ I`m not being]--
how we ` fix` thinning at the temples / front is by wearing a system!Just to say that your options are more or less as ` is` -- i.e. wearing a system, or trying grafts/ transplants---and before you decide on which route is best for you,
you can certainly ` mask` your thinning by using concealers such as Toppik etc.
I know from women telling me, that hair extensions are quite expensive and have a set ` life` to them ..they too have to be
replaced at intervals.....one told me she paid almost 500€ for them and they had to be replaced after a 5 or 6 weeks!
The cheapest and most practical route for you, and one with no risk of side-effects such as [possibility-of]
scarring of donor-areas, as in the case of grating etc., is to wear a lace or skin system.
I`ve used concealers too ..they have their place in the early stages ,such as you are at now....at least you still have some to decide.
Wearing isn`t perfect, but the alternative is worse, in my opinion.... there are many things to consider... you have to be prepared
for such practical things as maybe a potential partner ` discovering` you`re wearing .... some people have no issue with it,
others will ....you have to wear for the ` right` reasons for `you` ...there are the practical things too, such as care/ maintenance
and replacement costs..... getting a decent cut-in and so on ... I think you get the picture ! Kind regards from Ireland !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Advice sought on thinning hair, hair loss (photo) - Paul In Ireland - 09-24-2015, 01:52 AM