Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help! Lace full of adhesive residue.
08-12-2015, 04:38 AM,
RE: Urgent help! Panic! Lace full of adhesive residue!
@paul in ireland
Thank you so much for your reply. I tried to get ahold of autoglym tar remover but there was no local shop so i had to order it online which will take a day or two.

Therefore i tried like you said with spraying c22 leaving for a while and then rinse out, all the glue became like white foam but didnt rinse out with water, i had to scrape some off with a plastic butterknife and even still alot of the white foam was on the hair side of the lace, i did this twice . Because of the oily c22 everything is now very oily, i have read somewhere that you need hand dishwashing liquid to clean off the oily c22 ? I tried with the gentle organic one i had home but the lace is still very oily now, maybe i need a proper hand dishwashing liquid. Even after washing with shampoo and conditioner lace is all oily when i touch it
The lace is pretty clean now apart from some tiny spots of white foamy thing but i can press that out with fingers and nails.

How are you supposed to clean and rinse out the oily c22 out of the hairpiece lace? It is now still oily and i have obviously not tried to attach it like this yet.

*sigh*

Messages In This Thread
RE: Urgent help! Panic! Lace full of adhesive residue! - hairpocalypse - 08-12-2015, 04:38 AM