Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard Bond
07-21-2009, 12:23 PM,
Hard Bond
Anyone use the hard bond technique on their own? I've decided to use my HCM piece for as long as it can go until I can get time to get my TL piece's density reduced and DiDi to do it.

Getting a hardbond at HCM has its advantages, dont ever have to worry about it moving anymore and just have to replace the front. If I could redo this procedure every 2 or 3 weeks, I wouldn't mind and it would prob be worth it. My system right now is poly sides with a lace front and my TL piece of an all french lace piece.

Also does anyone know if Hard Bond is just a liquid or a tape or both.

Thanks

- college dan
07-22-2009, 03:31 AM,
Re: Hard Bond
Deb has a product called 007 and there is also a product she used to supply that was to be honest very good, But they got greedy and started charging over $60 per tube for it so we no longer advise buying it.
07-22-2009, 03:35 AM,
Re: Hard Bond
the hardbond has its advantages. it lasts for 3-6 weeks, but you must have a poly perimeter and you must use tape with it...it must be attached to a stubble hair track so its not for everyone. it's a bit hard to manage by yourself also but some do it. I have a salon customer who won't use anything else but hardbond, he chooses to come in every 4 weeks to have me apply it for him. If you have any questions about it, feel free to email me at <!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfused[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

DebbieS.
<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.splitendshairreplacement.com">www.splitendshairreplacement.com</a><!-- w -->