Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dermorganic Shampoo
07-16-2009, 06:16 AM,
Dermorganic Shampoo
I'm formally a Creme of Nature Shampoo enthusiast, until they were no longer sulfate free

I've tried a lot of sulfate-free shampoos, such as Tigi BedHead and Jason, and a few more.
Jason is inexpensive but some chemicals in the Jason built up on my hair.

I recently found Dermorganic, which has a number of positives:

a) is a conditioning shampoo (very rare for sulfate-free shampoos, try to find one)
b) very inexpensive ( less than 50 cents/oz in bulk)
c) offers 64 oz supersize

I bought 2 of the 64 oz size jugs and got free shipping as a result. It's a large outlay, but
if you like the shampoo, it comes out to less than 50 cents an oz, very inexpensive.

I like this shampoo much better than the other non-sulfates I've tried recently.

- AG
07-21-2009, 11:25 PM,
Re: Dermorganic Shampoo
hey dude sounds like a preety good price. But what are these shampoos like in the long run. The only shampoo i've used so far on my hair is the bluemax samples and they do a good job. Will something like what you're using give me the same results? Thanks Big Grin
07-22-2009, 12:09 AM,
I went ahead and orded some of this shampoo and the conditioner and noticed after the first application that it made my system dry and the second day was oily from the oils in it. Was not worth the $12 . I wont continue to use ut
07-23-2009, 04:12 AM,
has the opposite effect for me, my piece is as soft as can be

I use the Infusium conditioner after the Dermorganic
07-23-2009, 08:43 AM,
Hi atlantaguy Is it possible that i might have purchaced the wrong one? i only saw one shampoo that was Sulfate free.
it said on the label Conditioning Shampoo Sulfate-Free & color safe Made with Ardan Oil on a green label. I think it could be the coditoner that left my hair oily. Could you plese specify the exact condioner you use from the Infuson line to go along with the DermOrganic i would like to try the DermOrganic again but i was not even able to comb the conditoner through after shampooing the hair first with this stuff. Thank You
07-24-2009, 02:21 AM,
I use Infusium 23 Conditioner, a gray bottle that says Step 2, it's for "dry, parched hair"

- AG
07-24-2009, 09:09 AM,
AG Is this the one, does it say for Volume on the top in purple
Infusium 23 Volumologie, Conditioner 16 fl oz (454 g)
07-24-2009, 02:26 PM,
this is it:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.americarx.com/Products/8109.html">http://www.americarx.com/Products/8109.html</a><!-- m -->

Review:
soft silky manageable hair
it leaves our hair so soft and silky. tangle free. and easy to manage. no matter what the weather INFUSION 23 keeps our hair looking like you just came out of the salon.
-- nyla2nite, TX, United States, 1/19/2009