Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Product recommendation L'Oreal shampoo (pic)
01-14-2015, 05:31 AM,
Product recommendation L'Oreal shampoo (pic)
Just had a customer send in these photos of 3 L'Oreal products that he likes. 2 are shampoos and 1 is a conditioner. They are sulfate free and contain other natural ingredients. He has used them for over 4 months are likes the results. Anybody else had any experience with these products?
Thanks,
John

Attached Files
.pdf   L'Oreal Ever strong.pdf (Size: 296 KB / Downloads: 726)
01-16-2015, 04:47 AM,
RE: Product recommendation L'Oreal shampoo (pic)
I have been using the L'oreal Everpure line of shampoo and conditioner for the past couple years. Sulfate free and for color treated hair. Is in the purple-ish color tubes.

I like it. It is a very creamy product, so I always put a dab in my hand and add water, lather between hands and then apply to hair. Otherwise would be too thick to apply directly to hair. Leaves hair nice, and smells good. A little goes a long way.
01-18-2015, 02:33 AM,
yep same here i love the L'Oreal everpure colour care shampoo really gentle on there hair and doesn't strip the colour i use the conditioner as well but only on my hair, if used on the system it makes the hair to shiny. In the uk its now been renamed L'Oreal purecolour moisture shampoo

Attached Files Image(s)

01-20-2015, 01:38 PM,
Started using sulfate free products about 7 years ago. Been using L'Oreal Everpure shampoo and conditioner for about 4 years and they really help the hair maintain its color.
02-26-2015, 02:11 AM,
I've been using L'Oreal EverPure color care shampoo for about 8 months now and it's great. Someone on this board recommended using it.
03-03-2015, 09:16 AM,
I've been using the L'Oreal Everpure moisture shampoo and conditioner for about 3 years now and have had great luck with it. It works well, leaves the hair feeling and smelling good and it's a little cheaper and easier to get than other products. I use the one with the pink lid, the tube is a purpleish pink color and it's for color treated hair. I have also used the L'Oreal Everstyle alcohol free hairspray. A little goes a long way with it though. I won't say they're aren't better products out there but they're more expensive, I've used those too. L'Oreal is readily available and not bad price wise.
03-04-2015, 07:41 PM,
I`ve often used the L`oreal ` Colour Protect` shampoo and conditioner..... really good products and gentle on system-hair. I`ve recently used this intensive conditioner, as my current system is looking tired after months of wear [am waiting on a new order].... has certainly breathed new life into the hair ..looks nice and shiny and feels soft. Cost me over 7€ in my local supermarket and I see it`s on sale in UK stores for almost two thirds less [allowing for currency-conversion] Typical Ireland! Image attached.

Attached Files Image(s)