Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about cutting in...
11-21-2014, 01:46 PM,
Question about cutting in...
I cut my own natural hair. I do a #6 on the sides and a #8 on the top, leaving it a little longer in the front. It ends up looking a lot like this:

http://hairstyles-jurnal.com/wp-content/...styles.jpg

It's extremely easy for me to give myself this haircut using only a 3 way mirror and my clippers. It comes out better than any barber I've found has managed to do.

Now, when I start wearing a topper, what if anything is going to change? Can I just put it on and do my normal routine with the clippers and expect the same result? Or will the hair from the piece lay on top of my natural side hair in some kind of strange and unexpected way?

I intend to do the following:

-- Shave the top of my head to make room for the piece.
-- Cut the side and back hair to a #6 as I'd normally cut it.
-- Attach the topper.
-- Run a #8 clipper over my entire head after scissor cutting some of the length down on the piece so the clippers don't bind. Remember, the sides will already be a #6, so this should leave me with a #8 on top and a #6 on the sides.

Like I said, this usually produces a natural blend between the top and the sides. If I do this with a piece instead of my natural hair, am I going to have some kind of wacky unexpected result?

BTW I intend to purchase an injected thin skin top with .05mm thin skin V-Looped at the very front.

Thanks much.
12-20-2014, 07:14 PM,
RE: Question about cutting in...
16,000+ people have looked at this and nobody has answers to these questions? That can't be right. Can someone please try to address these questions? Thanks.
12-21-2014, 11:54 AM,
RE: Question about cutting in...
Hi Abctruck,
You should not have a problem. Please send in that photo when you order and I'll include it with your order. The factory will vent it in the same direction. Thank you.
Regards,
John