Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First cut in attempt
07-12-2014, 11:07 AM,
First cut in attempt
So I went to a well known hair system professional known and recommened on this forum, Didi in NYC. She looked at the piece and said I have more real hair growing on top of my head than on the piece. Basically the piece is less dense then my own head. I ordered medium density at 60% and she says it's not close to that, it's more like light density. She told me send it back for more hair. I called John and he is willing to work with me on getting the piece right but man I would've never thought it would be this tough. Very disappointed right now but I guess that's China. John said it could help if I send a picture to show my desired density. However I wouldn't want them to change the ventilation from freestyle, or color, or anything else so I wonder if that's good idea. I took the following picture for the cut in today, what density would you say it is?

http://www.yeshairstyles.com/wp-content/...rstyle.jpg
07-13-2014, 07:12 PM,
RE: First cut in attempt
Hi Nohair.... Sorry to read it didn`t work out ` first-go` -- however, this can be the case with your first system.... frustrating. At least you didn`t go to a ` regular` stylist who proceeded to do the cut-in, after shaving your thin area off.... it could have looked way off and you`d have been stuck with it.
Sending photos with your order is always helpful ....
The photo there.... that`s a high density and the front hairline is too ...to replicate that, you`d have to order ``non -graduated`` front..... don`t worry about specifying exact percentage` figures` .... John will sort that for you and the photo will show the person making the system what you`d like....... I think you might be as well to get a new order underway now [they have your template] ...it would get it into the queue so by the time your returned system gets there and they add hair to it, you`ll have two systems back in the one envelope..it`s always best to have a stand-by system in case of some emergency.
Adding hair won`t change the ventilation..they`ll just tie it in as they originally did.
It`s a set-back, but I think just waiting a little longer will be worth it...no point in having something on your head which is not fit for purpose.
07-15-2014, 06:21 AM,
About sending in a photo, I wanted to do that but John said that photo shows medium heavy density at 75-80% . I personally think that I have the side and back hair to blend in that kind of density and style in the photo but I thought playing it safe with medium density at 60% would be the best choice for the first system. I don't know how to identify a photo at medium 60 - 65% density so I didn't send one in. What should I do? All I told John was that I ordered medium 60% and didn't receive that. I also wrote non graduated hairline in comments of the order.
07-15-2014, 06:37 AM,
Just relax and contact John directly. He's a good guy and his customer service is amazing. He'll do everything he can to help you get strengthened out. I had a problem with my last order and he's getting it fixed. But really, try to relax. Everything will get sorted out. There's no need to worry. Sometimes the factory makes mistakes but if you read this forum you'll see that John really cares about his customers and he does everything he can to see that any problems get fix asap. You're in good hands.