Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying a new attachment method
07-24-2014, 04:47 AM,
RE: Trying a new attachment method
Just an update. I've found that the Got2B Ultra Glued styling gel holds even better if you have some hair under the poly. I actually the sides and back of my piece brought down a little over an inch lower than where my MPB starts. I know a lot of guys just make their pieces fit their balding areas but I get a much better blend with my hairstyle this way. So I decided to let the hair under the poly grow out a bit. It's probably 3/8 of an inch in length and I've found now that I can get 2 solid days attachment out of one application of gel without it lifting until the morning after the second day. I still clean and reattach the back and sides every day but it's nice to know that if I'm in a hurry I can skip the cleaning and attachment the second day if necessary, or that if I spend the night at a girl's place I don't have to worry about the back lifting off in the middle of the night. Another nice thing about this attachment is that if I couldn't get home to reattach the second morning for whatever reason, I can just use a little hot water and reactivate the gel, which gives me enough of a hold to last through the day if need be.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trying a new attachment method - AmericanJambo - 07-24-2014, 04:47 AM
RE: Trying a new attachment method - Ivey - 09-04-2014, 04:12 PM