Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
07-04-2014, 05:34 PM,
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
Hi again JerG... That looks pretty good ...a bit of help from another person can be great..... from the angle the photo was taken [1st one] it looks like it might be a little far ` down` onto your forehead ? I could be wrong ...just ensure it`s not gone out past your natural hairline ... I`m sure you`ll have checked that it`s sitting in the correct place as you still have hair there...it`s probably just the way you`re holding it ....... mark the works ` front` and ` back` on it at the perimeter in those areas and also ` No crown-point` ...... in fact you should enclose that photo along with others, showing your hair style and hair-direction ..... John will work out the best density for you .... if you`re going for ` center-part` mark that on it too , and also , I always mark arrows showing which direction I want the hair to lie in.
Your hair looks like it`s straight, so that`s what you should get.... take a pencil -diameter hair sample approx. an inch long and keep it together in a clump with a small elastic band.....that will help them get your colour correct..... hair from the back of the head is darker than the front and as most of your system will be in the frontal area, I`d take most of the hair from there...
Hope this all works out well for you ..... just pop it and your sample into a padded envelope and send it to John..... cheers for now.. Paul.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics) - Paul In Ireland - 07-04-2014, 05:34 PM