Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
07-02-2014, 09:28 AM,
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
Hi again JerG.... excuse my shaky markings... am doing this on a Laptop and not so easy with the touch-pad. The general rule is to replace / cover the area you originally had.... you`ll be able to see / tell where that is far better than I can....just mark it with an eyebrow pencil... as I said already--- you have a pronounced ` swirl` of hair at the crown-point to keep that ..sit the edge of the system forward of it .... you comb the hair forward now so that will lie on top of the system---- order a forward-from -crown Ventilation and center-part ..that will simply look like your present style. Enclose your photos so the factory can see ... you need to emphasize to them that you are keeping your natural crown-point so you do not want them to ` build` one in [ John will make sure they know --just don`t forget to tell him when ordering ] ..that`s the first photo.
In the 2nd one ..the little blue circle....that`s nice natural growth on the side of the forehead..keep that too... you just need to replace the thin hair you have covering the temple area..... it`s hard for me to be totally accurate... but try to keep your ` good` features...just fill in the thin area covering the temples and that ` island` of hair in the middle of your head and up to your actual hairline.... use the hairline itself as your ` starting point` and mark where you estimate your hair used to be ...... just mark it with eyebrow pencil and build your template on top...you can trace the eyebrow pencil line onto your clear film with indelible marker... I`ll send you a few photos to your e mail account showing how I mark my scalp before doing a Fullcap template.
The 3rd one is an approximate shape of what I reckon your template should look like ..it doesn`t have to be totally accurate or down to the nearest millimeter.... you just need to ` show` the area to be covered..... mark it with ` direction` arrows showing what direction you want the hair to lie.... also write the words ` front` and ` back` as appropriate on it ... and also ` no crown-point` .......
Again, please excuse my shaky markings .... but hopefully you get the idea.

Attached Files Image(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics) - Paul In Ireland - 07-02-2014, 09:28 AM