Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
06-29-2014, 11:53 PM,
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics)
Hi JerG, welcome to the forum.
Amazing how the colour of the hair looks different depending on which photo I look at... digital cameras can really affect the ` impression`, as can different computer monitors.
You have a nice/ ` good` crown-point [swirl of hair] --keep that! Your temple area has really gone...re-creating those will make a huge difference. I`d go `Custom` ..better chance of a more accurate fit, to the shape of your individual skull-shape....... whilst it can be a bit more tricky to make a template whist there is still some hair ` in the way`, you can just wet the hair and comb it flat ....the majority of your template will be of the temples area and there`s no hair there ... it`s best to replace [obviously] what you`ve lost .... mark your skin as accurately as you can using an eyebrow pencil, to ` follow` the line where your hair used to grow... .. I hope ` Hersute` will do his usual magic and mark suggested lines on some of your photos.... I`ll wait to see if he does as he does them far more accurately than I do !!! [ I`ll do them if not ! ]
Yes ... I would shave off that ` middle` bit when you get your system, but keep it for now.
Sweat can and does negatively-affect lace ...the acids attack the lace, which is a fabric.....however, you`ll still be able to get a reasonably-long period of wear if you rinse with water once you`re finished your activities..... for such regular sweating, Glue/s are probably better ...though the clean-up can be more of a pain / time-consuming than with tapes.... it`s not possible to say what will /would work best for you as our individual physiologies react differently from one product to another....... I`ll go into this in more detail soon.
Looks like a ` light` density will be suitable .....John will be happy to ` work` with you on the finer-points once you have your template made and are ready to go ..there are tutorial videos on ` Youtube` showing how to make a template...... I`d proceed as shown, but then just mark out your actual area to be covered, [ partial] and trim off the rest ...keep your crown-point as that`s very [obviously ! ] natural-looking.... I`d have the edge of your system ` sitting` at least an inch ` forward` of your crown ... just bear with me /us for now ..... will be happy to mark suggestions on your photos but hopefully Hersute will see this and do his ` tricks` ... he always does such excellent outlines of templates for guys ! Have sent you a mail ..you can let me know if you got it ! Kind regards... Paul.
P.S. --- Your hair appears to grow naturally in a center-part and ` forward` manner? Or have you just styled it that way?
In order to replicate this and have a good blend-in of your own hair onto the system, you`d be better to get it custom-made.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 23 y/o Looking into Partial Template, need advice (pics) - Paul In Ireland - 06-29-2014, 11:53 PM