Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Knot bleaching thread
06-25-2014, 08:15 PM,
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread
Ok, I will drop it after one more try....

1. Just about all the hairpieces I have gotten in the past 10 years had bleached knots in front 1" but completely unbleached knots everywhere else. I specify "bleach knots everywhere" but most of the time, just front 1" is bleached. I keep reading about how difficult it is to bleach dark color hair and how bleaching knots can cause early shedding but yet, the factory somehow manages do an excellent bleaching job in the front 1" without damaging the knots. Why can't they replicate what they do in the front 1" everywhere?

2. I have tried coloring hair myself and I agree it is not easy which is why I am asking if that process can be done at the factory, as an extra option. If they can ventilate thousands of hair in a hairpiece, I am sure they can color it too. Since labor rate is low there, all I am asking is if you can ask the factory if this extra service can be added. (1 color only, just last my last order)

If the factory does this day in and day out, maybe they will come up with a betterr way to dye hair. I have read how some people put water soluble gel on lace first to protect it from dye, etc.

3. John, I sent you an email question about ordering an ilace option to avoid the knot bleaching problem a few days ago. I hope you got that.

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread
Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-10-2014, 04:33 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-11-2014, 04:05 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-12-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-17-2014, 07:56 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-20-2014, 03:37 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-23-2014, 07:02 PM
RE: Another Knot bleaching thread - jaycee - 06-25-2014, 08:15 PM