Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wrinkle in lace
07-21-2009, 04:53 AM,
wrinkle in lace
How do you guys handle a wrinke in your lace? I did an attachment and sometimes you don't notice right away but I found a bad wrinkle in the back of my system. My density is enough to not notice but if I rub my fingers across it seems hugh.
Is there a quick way to try to remove or should I do the full unattach detach bit?
07-21-2009, 11:18 PM,
Re: wrinkle in lace
ah mate i was getting a high prevelance of wrinkles when i started but none now. How i like to attach is i like you roll the piece on bit by bit. Once the hairline is on i pull at my piece lightly so its being attached completely flat. Because when you try and pull out a wrinkle when its attached for me anyway it losens out the bond and thats no good! So yeaaaah just reattach if its really bugging you Big Grin.
07-22-2009, 03:28 AM,
Thanks, It really is only noticable by me even though it is a big fold. I usually put adjustabond all over my track and unit and line up front and let it flop back. Then smooth out. Has always worked in the past, just did not put much adjustabond on this time and paid the price.
Just wondered if removal this soon would be more difficult then waiting since in over ten years of wearing I never went less than 2 weeks.
07-22-2009, 02:03 PM,
Well for me personally i've never worn more than 7 days and i use very strong tapes. Its probably not going to come off as easily as it does after 2 weeks but believe me aslong as you've released properly ( something i wasnt doing before hah) it just comes off so easily
07-24-2009, 06:55 AM,
Thanks for the advice. After 3 days I just dabbed 91% with cottonball and waited about 1 minute and it peeled off fantastic. Just retaped and I was back in business.