Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
06-01-2014, 07:12 AM,
RE: [Noob] Let's play 20 Questions
Wow, awesome reply! Thanks for taking the time, I'm sure it's tiring, and I super appreciate it.

Yea, I did most of my research by heading to another site that documented everything really well and stalking the first few pages here on Toplace.

To boot I bought some spray in conditioner, special shampoo, a styro head, some crazy hold CC tape, and lace release spray, along with a few other misc items.

I see so many forum posts, sometimes it's hard to recall exactly what I needed, but attaching, removal, and care items - think I got the basics.

So you recommend NOT getting all my hair wet everyday? I plan on wearing for a week or so, I figured I'd shower normally, real shampoo the sides and back, and not touch the system unless needed and then spray in conditioner and style. Thoughts?

Now that the system I ordered actually arrived, it's *really* close. I'm a #4-ish. The stock systems hair looks SOOO much nicer than mine, my hair is a little dryer, which should work well once the system gets a little older or worn in. I'll be posting pics once I get cut in.

My cut in is on Thursday, so I guess we'll see. I'm personally just going to be happy people can touch my hair and I don't have to use two concealers every day. Woo, clean bathroom!

Messages In This Thread
[Noob] Let's play 20 Questions - travbjork - 05-25-2014, 12:10 PM
RE: [Noob] Let's play 20 Questions - travbjork - 06-01-2014, 07:12 AM