Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fullcap --additional Photos
05-11-2014, 09:40 AM,
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos
Hi LTB ... Like so many people reading the forum, I was once a Newbie..well, a Newbie to on-line hair replacement, having been the ` victim` of a well-known hair-club, and another less famous one,so I was at least ``in the loop``..... yes, I had many trepidations and doubts before making my first template and ordering my first system from John.... I totally admire those people who choose this route without ever having worn before..... I know how daunting this can be ..which is why I post so frequently.... I HATE to see people being ripped off !! I had picked up some tips and `` how-to`s`` from some of the stylists and watched them doing the de / re-bonds [but not the clean-up`s of the system] .... so by now ,I should definitely have nailed it !! I got many helpful tips from some of the Fullcap -wearers here, when I finally had to make the transition from Toppers, so just doing the same now for new-comers!
I use Walker No-shine tape ---just some ` light` strips here and there around the perimeter as I detach nightly, preferring not to sleep with it on --- I know many people`s lifestyle would not allow them to do that... I re-bond in the morning before work... it only takes me literally 2 -3 minutes max ! I just tape it up the night before... I think this helps prolong the serviceable life of my systems and avoids a lot of shedding. I don`t get lifting for that reason ----the tapes are always ` fresh`.... the max ` hold` I can get is around 3 days [tried it last year] before the tape becomes unstable and gooey.... many guys get a week or more from the same tape !
The main thing to `worry` about with ventilation on those areas [ ear -flaps ] is that the hair is ` flat-to-base` .... I think submitting a few photos along with your order and marking some direction-arrows on the template on the areas of most concern to you, is the best way to get a system you`ll be happy with.... the factory just repeats my previous order --- this is just a style which I`m happy with and I don`t really want to start ` experimenting` with different styles ..it`s pretty easy to work with. I`m glad you like the posts and hopefully they are of interest to many other people too ! Thanks for the kind comments--appreciated!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - topcat59 - 05-05-2014, 08:03 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-06-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - mikegozo - 05-07-2014, 01:23 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - mikegozo - 05-07-2014, 01:57 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-07-2014, 04:29 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - LTB - 05-10-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - Paul In Ireland - 05-11-2014, 09:40 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - LTB - 05-11-2014, 08:47 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-12-2014, 09:50 AM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-12-2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Fullcap --additional Photos - jb604 - 05-14-2014, 01:49 PM